Google+ ПИЖОН®: Sébastien Léger - I Need You More feat. Laura Barrick by...

15 сентября 2017 г.

Sébastien Léger - I Need You More feat. Laura Barrick by...



Sébastien Léger - I Need You More feat. Laura Barrick by Einmusika Recordings
Einmusika099 | Sébastien Léger - I Need You More feat. Laura Barrick 01. I Need You More 02. La Danse Du Scorpion 03. I Need You More (Dub) I Need You More and that’s why… More melodies, more intense synth lines and golden vocals which make you dream of hot summer nights. Sébastien Léger is back on Einmusika with a beauty. An impressive build up and a driving bass in “I Need You More“ - a track for the best moments. Slowly back to the floor with “La Danse Du Scorpion“ - a mystic and unique track which is totally hooky and organic. The claps bringing some pressure and an ethnic vibe. On top the Dub Version of “I Need You More“ without vocals but with a great drive to bring you through a special night.
Пижон ® Copyright © All Rights Reserved